Re: Brief write-up wanted

  • hspindel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      Here's what I did with the text you wrote. Thank you again for your
      help - it was a real shame having those pictures on the club website
      with no explanation.

      http://www.pdxcoinclub.org/gallery/StrikingErrors/StrikingErrors.html

      Thank you,
      Howard

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
        You are more than welcome, Howard. Feel free to ask for help any
        time you need it.