Re: Why are mint errors interesting?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Frank.

      I didn't mean to disparage your psychological study at all. I simply
      find that, at a certain point, one experiences the law of diminishing
      returns. At that point, I generally wrap things up and move on to a
      new project. But everyone has their own style, and more power to
      them.

      The whole psychology behind collecting is fascinating, and I think
      peculiar to industrialized societies. I bet there's a whole
      literature out there that you can tap into.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Vedel"