Misaligned anvil die quarters available

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Now that my Errorscope research project is concluded, I no longer
      need all 6 of my Virginia quarters with a misaligned anvil die. I
      can part with two or three and still have a nice progression.

      If, after reading my article, any of you would like to add one to
      your collection, just let me know. Maybe we can do some horse
      trading.

      I bet not too many of you have THAT particular hole filled. :)