Re: Interesting weak strike progression

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31 2:05 PM
      By the way, such a progression is not unique. If you look back
      through the Jan/Feb 2004 Errorscope you'll see my article on three
      wierd dimes that exhibit, among other things, a steady weakening of
      the strike.

      Of course, some of the same provisos I issued for Rich's series apply
      to mine. However, since there is a relationship between degree of
      off-centeredness and weakness in my series, it seems safer to
      conclude a pattern of increasing weakness.