Re: 2004 nickel with straight clip

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
      Yes, normal weight is 5 grams. The reported weight reduction seems
      to be in line with the size of the clip.

      I wonder if this coin would slab between MS-62 and MS-64, as have so
      many other seriously abraded errors that I've seen over the years.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, LALASD4