e-mail attachments

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi Jim.

      Welcome to the group.

      E-mail attachments are permitted, but many members will not open one
      in case it's infected with a virus.

      I recommend that you place your images in our "Photos" section. You
      may choose an appropriate thematic album, our Default album, or just
      place it at the end of the current albums and images.

      Some members choose to place their images in the "Files" section.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Nasium"