Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Beautiful elliptical strike clip

  • Jim Nasium
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi
      I'm new on this list. I have a question I hope someone will answer for me.
      Are we allowed to send attachments [images in a ,jpg file format] to this
      list?
      Thank you
      Jim Nasium
      My Error Coins: http://www.gymart.com/coins.html
      My Surreal Art: http://www.gymart.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        Hi Jim.

        Welcome to the group.

        E-mail attachments are permitted, but many members will not open one
        in case it's infected with a virus.

        I recommend that you place your images in our "Photos" section. You
        may choose an appropriate thematic album, our Default album, or just
        place it at the end of the current albums and images.

        Some members choose to place their images in the "Files" section.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Nasium"