Canadian counterclash error

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Here's the well-known "four faces" error, in which the leftmost boy's
      face appears in the girl's body on the right:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=543&item=3933029735

      It's considered by most to be a counterclash error, although the
      presence of accessory design elements on the highest points of the
      design gives one pause. Counterclashes are almost always confined to
      the field.

      Whatever it is, I think it's a pretty cool error. It's apparently
      quite abundant. I think I have five or six of them.