An "enhanced" error?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      This Indian coin certainly looks multiply struck, but I suspect that
      it's a double strike that was "enhanced" outside the mint with a fake
      brockage:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3915286352

      I see only two sets of denticles on both faces. There is a brockage
      on one face which looks suspicously like a fake brockage that I have
      and that ultimately originated with the same seller. In my coin, a
      genuine error had a coin pressed into it after the strike.

      I'm certainly staying away from this one.