RSS Feed

  • Steve Mills
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
      I was under the impression that the RSS feed was at the discretion of the
      owner, but I see it's available here.

      I've been playing with it today and it's not bad.

      On the good side -
      It's very fast and you generally see the messages before email.
      You're actually looking at the Yahoo site and it's easier to jump to
      referenced photos.
      NO SPAM worries except Yahoo - and we have those when getting email

      Negative -
      When replying you must use the Yahoo interface rather than the familiar email
      package (outlook etc)
      I would guess it's intolerable on dialup

      Just some thoughts.....

      Later.....
      Steve