Re: Quarter on struck cent

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 11:48 AM
      The book on gold coins is volume 2. It's not nearly as useful from
      the standpoind of an error collector.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Mills"
      <steve@i...> wrote:
      > Lindy,
      >
      > I'm at work now and can't look, but was there only one book? It
      seems like John
      > was going to do a small series - at least I believe there was
      a "detecting
      > counterfeit gold coins" in the planning stages or am I totally
      confused?

      > Later.....
      > Steve
    • Steve Mills
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 11:49 AM
        I was under the impression that the RSS feed was at the discretion of the
        owner, but I see it's available here.

        I've been playing with it today and it's not bad.

        On the good side -
        It's very fast and you generally see the messages before email.
        You're actually looking at the Yahoo site and it's easier to jump to
        referenced photos.
        NO SPAM worries except Yahoo - and we have those when getting email

        Negative -
        When replying you must use the Yahoo interface rather than the familiar email
        package (outlook etc)
        I would guess it's intolerable on dialup

        Just some thoughts.....

        Later.....
        Steve