RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Quarter on struck cent

  • Steve Mills
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 11:41 AM
      Lindy,

      I'm at work now and can't look, but was there only one book? It seems like John
      was going to do a small series - at least I believe there was a "detecting
      counterfeit gold coins" in the planning stages or am I totally confused?

      Later.....
      Steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 11:48 AM
        The book on gold coins is volume 2. It's not nearly as useful from
        the standpoind of an error collector.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Mills"
        <steve@i...> wrote:
        > Lindy,
        >
        > I'm at work now and can't look, but was there only one book? It
        seems like John
        > was going to do a small series - at least I believe there was
        a "detecting
        > counterfeit gold coins" in the planning stages or am I totally
        confused?

        > Later.....
        > Steve
      • Steve Mills
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3 11:49 AM
          I was under the impression that the RSS feed was at the discretion of the
          owner, but I see it's available here.

          I've been playing with it today and it's not bad.

          On the good side -
          It's very fast and you generally see the messages before email.
          You're actually looking at the Yahoo site and it's easier to jump to
          referenced photos.
          NO SPAM worries except Yahoo - and we have those when getting email

          Negative -
          When replying you must use the Yahoo interface rather than the familiar email
          package (outlook etc)
          I would guess it's intolerable on dialup

          Just some thoughts.....

          Later.....
          Steve