Re: Need your expertise - crazy 1971 quarter

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      In which album did you post the image?

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
      <maedinky@e...> wrote:
      > My son-n-law gave me this quarter. Tell me what your opinon is?
      > Thanks Mae
    • buyer4jans
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        <maedinky@e...> wrote:
        > My son-n-law gave me this quarter. Tell me what your opinon is?
        > Thanks Mae
        Sorry..... it's in the oddball folder
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
          It looks like it was vandalized. It does not look like a "strike-
          through" error, which would be the category it most resembles. I
          think someone hit it with a punch of some kind. I see that the
          eagle's beak is also damaged, along with the last few letters of UNUM.