Need your expertise - crazy 1971 quarter

  • buyer4jans
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      My son-n-law gave me this quarter. Tell me what your opinon is?
      Thanks Mae
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        In which album did you post the image?

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "buyer4jans"
        <maedinky@e...> wrote:
        > My son-n-law gave me this quarter. Tell me what your opinon is?
        > Thanks Mae
      • buyer4jans
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
          <maedinky@e...> wrote:
          > My son-n-law gave me this quarter. Tell me what your opinon is?
          > Thanks Mae
          Sorry..... it's in the oddball folder
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
            It looks like it was vandalized. It does not look like a "strike-
            through" error, which would be the category it most resembles. I
            think someone hit it with a punch of some kind. I see that the
            eagle's beak is also damaged, along with the last few letters of UNUM.