Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Dual different date double struck cent unique?

  • Rafael Delgado
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      It was so quiet, I was beginning to think there were
      problems with Yahoo
      Rafael

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3911100790

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        I don't see a quiet message board as a problem. Better there should
        be a small number of focused, informative posts than a large number
        of posts consisting of nothing but empty patter.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rafael Delgado