Re: Die subsidence in association with split die

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2004
      <adkinstone@e...> wrote:

      > You may include the image I sent you of the triple split Roosey I
      sent you months ago, if you like Mike. It has severe die subsidence.
      > Quite mushy in the obverse interior and full struck reverse.

      Thanks, Lindy. I thought your dime might be suffering from this
      malady.

      >I know you are the master of minting new error terminology. Some
      stuff
      > goes right over my head, some I diasagree with amongs others I
      like. Die Subsidence ,for me, is a great term and one I have
      > embraced. Thanks, Lindy

      I'm glad you approve of this new addition to the hobby lexicon. As
      for those terms and concepts you disagree with or find confusing,
      please don't be shy about expressing your reservations. Often the
      only way I can find out that I'm off base is to have others point it
      out for me.