May 15th deadline for July/Aug Errorscope submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 8:19 AM
      All ECIE members (and assorted onlookers) are invited to submit
      articles for the July/August Errorscope. Come on! I know you're
      sitting on some wild stuff. There's no point in hiding it in a dark
      box where nobody but you can appreciate it. Wouldn't you like to see
      others salivating over your fab treasures? Who knows, you may
      provide the next breakthrough in "errorology". :)

      It really doesn't take much time or effort. Think about it.