Re: J.T. Stanton and "die polish doubling"

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
      I haven't had any luck uploading J.T.'s article. It might be the
      fault of my slow dial-up connection. I've asked J.T. if he'd do the
      honors.

      I also strongly recommend that you buy the 4th edition of The
      Cherrypicker's Guide to Rare Die Varieties. Volume 1 has been out
      for a while and Volume 2 should be out within the next few months.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Peggy McClinton
      <gatorbaitmad@y...> wrote:
      > Hello Mike,
      > As I can't tell the differance I am reading and learning (I
      hope) By reading the posts and saving them to a folder I have them
      for referance .Good Luck Teacher, sometimes students dont have
      questions or objections. As of now I will just be happy to be able to
      give a good discription of a coin,and wish ya'll luck.
    • j_t_wax
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
        <mdia1@a...> wrote:
        > I haven't had any luck uploading J.T.'s article. It might be the
        > fault of my slow dial-up connection. I've asked J.T. if he'd do
        the
        > honors.

        For those interested you can download the monograph from my website
        located here:

        http://varietynickels.com/varieties.htm

        Regards,

        Jason Taylor
        CONECA Seat 8
        Web Master - www.varietynickels.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
          Thank you, Jason.

          Please be sure to add your website to the "Links" section.

          I encourage all ECIE members to visit Jason's site devoted to
          Jefferson nickels. He's worked hard on it and it shows.

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, j_t_wax