HELP!

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      I didn't think about putting this coin on here until I listed it
      (Long Day), but I know for a fact it is double struck but other than
      that, I have no clue, Mike, or anyone, please send me some feedback,
      thanks

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=2222854369&category=524&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%
      3AIT&rd=1

      Kevin
      Nikegolfpr0
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        It is a double strike, but the flattened areas at the top and right
        represent post-strike damage (damage after the strike). The damage
        is so extensive that it renders the coin virtually worthless.

        Sorry to deflate your hopes on this one.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin"