Re: a missed bargain?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Looks like a bargain to me. However, considering how little of the
      cent design is present, it wasn't a major killing.

      The "flipover" business shouldn't add much to it's value. There's a
      50:50 chance that any double denomination error will be
      a "flipover". Entry into the striking chamber is random as far as
      which face points up.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, TheOcean1@a...
      wrote:
      > Love to hear opinions