a missed bargain?

  • TheOcean1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Looks like a bargain to me. However, considering how little of the
        cent design is present, it wasn't a major killing.

        The "flipover" business shouldn't add much to it's value. There's a
        50:50 chance that any double denomination error will be
        a "flipover". Entry into the striking chamber is random as far as
        which face points up.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, TheOcean1@a...
        wrote:
        > Love to hear opinions