Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: 1955 Dbl Die Rev Proof

  • jtstanton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Glen did drop me a note, and I answered promptly.  Just so y'all will know.

      JT

      In a message dated 2/1/2004 12:27:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, gatorbaitmad@... writes:
      CONGRATS! Nice find.Peggy

      <mdia1@a...> wrote:
      > A very nice doubled die indeed.  I have no idea what it's worth.
      > Perhaps J.T. Stanton, or one of our other variety experts would
      have
      > an idea.
      >
      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "gtrute"
      > <gtrute@m...> wrote:
      > > I cracked open a 1955 flatpack proof set and found a proof 1955
      > > wheat dbl die reverse.  Just curious what people think the value
      > > would be or if they have seen one before. As far as I can tell
      from
      > > my research it's an extremely rare find. I put pics up in the
      > > variety folder. Take a peek!!
      > >
      > > Thannks,
      > > Glen

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "J. T." Stanton
      Mailing address:
      UNCHANGED! P. O. Box 15487, Savannah, GA 31416-2187
      Shipping address:
      NEW! 221 East 54th St., Savannah, GA 31405
      Phone & fax:
      NEW! 912-233-1291
      E-mail:
      UNCHANGED! jtstanton@...