Re: Double struck with two brockages!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Now I have the coin and it's even better than advertised. In
      addition everything else already mentioned, the coin has a small
      indent or partial brockage on the reverse. The coin/planchet
      intruded just slightly into the striking chamber so that all you've
      got is a rim impression. Yet it distorted the coin quite visibly,
      pushing it up in this area. The obverse bears some impressions near
      this same area, but I cannot attribute them to letters, either die-
      struck or brockaged.

      So that's three struck coins plus another struck coin or planchet in
      the striking chamber during the second strike. Exceedingly cool!

      <adkinstone@e...> wrote:
      > Yes, Thats pretty neat. I have seen/own 1 dual brockage strikes but
      not rotated about & double struck ones. Any good news on the