Re: 1918S Off Center Bison 5c $2,500

  • miamimikes2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2004
      FYI if you go to e-bay and bring up the coin being auctioned and
      click on bid results one can see the bids, floor bid or per-bid or
      internet bid. When I looked at all the other error coin and bid
      information all look like they had normal bid increases except for
      the 1918-S and the D/S in collar Ike 2218648139. That coin looked
      like it sold at a bargain price, at $900 with a 4,000 to 6,000 est
      lots of the other errors at prices above est.

      -- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Johnson"
      <rdjrich@a...> wrote:
      > The bids through Ebay were blind bids. No one knew what the others
      ha
      > d bid until auction was over and a bidder on the floor at the
      auction
      > bid and won on $2500.
      >
      > -- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin"
      > <nikegolfpr0@w...> wrote:
      > > Did Al have to pay 2,500.00 for the item?.... I would like to
      know
      > > myself how that happened....
      > >
      > > Kevin
      > >

      > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike