Re: Counting reeds--a simple solution for D/S CT Qtr

  • pwrwgndrvr
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 6, 2003
      <mdia1@a...> wrote:

      > If you murder my coin Terry, you have to buy it! :)

      No problem Mike. How much is a fake D/S worth? Couple x face?
      I forgot to mention that the screwdriver put a teeny tiny nick in the
      edge of the rim but I was able to polish it out ok with 600 grit
      wet/dry sandpaper and some buffing compund on a fabric wheel.
      btw - it does have a smell now...smells like Palmolive.

      errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "mrlindy2000"