Re: opinion Please
- I've tried, but there was no change to the copper-alloy and copper-
plated zinc cents that I immersed. Perhaps I didn't leave them in
long enough (several days). I suspect that the phosphoric acid in
Coke is too dilute to have any effect. Maybe several weeks'
immersion would tell a different story.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "mrlindy2000"
> I do not drink coke, but if you do then why not put some zinccents
> into the beverage and see what happens. I have heard that pop has
> acids that in the past eroded coins over time. If this is still so
> then I would assume the negligible copper layer will evaporate
> quickly. Lindy