Re: Thrifty eBay shopping

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 5:40 AM
      I never really explored automatic bidding. Your reasoning is
      probably accurate for most situations. I'm not sure how many people
      peek over my shoulder to see what I'm bidding on. I take a lot of
      gambles and play a lot of hunches, only a fraction of which pay off.
      As a result, I end up with quite a few stinkers. I do not return
      them if the description tallies with what an uneducated individual
      would notice. I do not return them if there is only a vague
      description that simply describes it as an "error". If the coin is
      an error (even a worthless one) then the auction description was
      accurate. It wouldn't be fair to return a coin under such
      circumstances, even with a "no questions asked" policy. Call it a
      gambler's code, if you will.

      I will explore the link you gave us. Thanks for the suggestion, Mike.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, maaswhole