Re: Interesting indent

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 5:29 AM
      The problem I find with your conjecture is that there seem to be two
      die-struck crescents on the reverse, one at the top and one at the
      bottom. This couldn't be so if the coin was struck through an off-
      center clad layer.

      Now, the top crescent is in shadow, so I won't know if it's truly die-
      struck until I see it for myself. If it turns out that this is
      instead a multi-level strike-thru, then all bets are off as to the
      identity of the object.