Blanks needed for research study

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      In my measurements of blanks, I find that my one cent blank will drop
      into the collar, my one dime blank will drop into the collar, but my
      one quarter blank will not drop into the collar. (I don't have a
      nickel blank).

      Are there any blank collectors out there who could lend me a decent
      sample of cent, nickel, dime, and quarter blanks so that I could come
      up with some statistically useful data?

      For those who are unaware of its precise meaning, a blank is a coin
      metal disc that has not passed through the upset mill.