Re: interesting strike-thru

    Message 1 of 8 , May 11 5:39 AM
      It's a straightforward explanation, but I can't accept it as a
      possibility until such time as someone presents convincing evidence
      that inverted dies were in use this early. I'd need to see a coin
      dated 1989 or earlier with, say, a reversed partial collar or an off-
      center strike featuring a collar scar on the obverse.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, rjpike2000