Chicago PNG/ANA Show

  • stevenamills
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 8:53 AM
      Anybody going? I'm trying to go Saturday.

      Steve

    • dermestid
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31 9:57 AM
        I'll be at the ANA show on Thursday or Friday. -- Mike Diamond

        In a message dated 7/31/2014 10:53:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time, errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com writes:

        Anybody going? I'm trying to go Saturday.

        Steve

      • fred_weinberg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31 10:18 AM
          I'm at table #917 for both the PNG/ANA Trade Show
          that starts this Saturday, and for the ANA WFOM
          show from Tuesday thru the end, on Saturday 8/9.

          Stop by and say hello !

          Fred
        • Jon Sullivan
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2014
            I’ll be attending the ANA Tuesday-Saturday, and will be at my table “Sullivan Numismatics” #916. I look forward to seeing any ECIE members at the show!

            Jon

            Sullivan Numismatics
            Specializing in Errors & Varieties
            PCGS & NGC Authorized Dealer
            (931)-797-4888
            P.O Box 1283
            Lawrence, KS 66044

            On Jul 31, 2014, at 12:18 PM, fred@... [errorcoininformationexchange] <errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            I'm at table #917 for both the PNG/ANA Trade Show

            that starts this Saturday, and for the ANA WFOM
            show from Tuesday thru the end, on Saturday 8/9.

            Stop by and say hello !

            Fred

          • sherwood_park_pennies
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2014
              I wish I could be there... I'll be somewhere, in the middle of nowhere, in northern Labrador, conducting fieldwork... someday, I'll get to an ANA.