A Silverstone Solution ?

  • mrlindy2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2014

      I contacted my credit card company, got their advise & followed it.

      I did what they said to do which was return Silverstone's counterfeit coins in their PCGS & ANACS slabs via fully insured registered mail to his mailing address on the packages he sent me.

       I then called VISA the morning after the monthly statement printed, provided proof of return via registered mail # and very next day his $3,218 charges were removed from my account.

    • dermestid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2014
        That's great news. You were smart to have paid by credit card.
      • stevenamills
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2014
          Good news!

          For future reference - was this a pass thru from Paypal or a direct charge by Silverstone?
        • mrlindy2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2014

            Bought the pair on ebay via paypal using my VISA as payment method, not with on account paypal funds.

            My VISA it seems does not like counterfeit item sellers & the two VISA reps I spoke with both apologized for my inconvenience.

            Post office clerks were very interested in the story during registered insured packaging & subsequent hand off.