Silvertone email

  • C.G.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2014
      Got this in my ebay messages...anybody else get a similar message?
      =============
      Hi, because my paypal account is limited, I need your address or
      p.o.box to send you your money back for SBA dollar, because it will
      take more time to be certified. I wanted all my buyers and me
      personally as a seller to feel comfortable dealing with this coins,
      that is why I was sending all the coins to be certified from NGC, PCGS
      and ANACS. They are responsible for all these certificates and at the
      moment we are negotiating what should be done for the buyers's
      satisfaction. We really appreciate your business, but you need to be
      patient. I just need your address to send your money back.

      - national1966
    • Howard Spindel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2014
        It smells like a scam. Don't know what the scam is, though.

        I would send a copy of the email to both eBay and PayPal and ask them
        to look into it. I would not send my address.

        If this were a legitimate email from a seller you had sent PayPal to,
        he would already have your address from PayPal.

        Howard

        At 09:42 PM 7/25/2014, 'C.G.' petcal50@...
        [errorcoininformationexchange] wrote:

        >Got this in my ebay messages...anybody else get a similar message?
        >=============
        >Hi, because my paypal account is limited, I need your address or
        >p.o.box to send you your money back for SBA dollar, because it will
        >take more time to be certified. I wanted all my buyers and me
        >personally as a seller to feel comfortable dealing with this coins,
        >that is why I was sending all the coins to be certified from NGC, PCGS
        >and ANACS. They are responsible for all these certificates and at the
        >moment we are negotiating what should be done for the buyers's
        >satisfaction. We really appreciate your business, but you need to be
        >patient. I just need your address to send your money back.
        >
        >- national1966
      • Robert Risi

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2014
            agreed.....Do not agree to this. Let Paypal, E bay and your bank/credit card co. work this out.
            If national1966 mails you an "empty" Registered letter or an "empty" package with a delivery confirmation, then he can claim
            that he sent you a refund....