Another eBay bargain

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014

      I thought this off-center quarter on dime blank went for a shockingly low price:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/151348586830

    • stevenamills
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
        I agree.

        However, yesterday's Heritage auction, I thought, had some low prices. E.g. A 1998 PCGS certified cent cap went for about $225 including premium and a nice cent mated pair went for a similar number. With a few exceptions, I just don't see a good market for errors.

        In recent weeks, I thought Fred's nice nickel struck through cloth and his cent bow tie clip brought nice numbers - he may think otherwise.
      • Robert Risi