Re: An Error in Euro

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2003
      I took a second, closer look at your photo. I am now quite confident
      that this is an example of die fatigue. The most peripheral design
      elements ride up onto the inner raised ring. That indicates that the
      die face was distorted. All the other causes I cited require that
      the peripheral design elements lie inside the inner ring.