Re: misprinted wheat penny

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2003
      We'll do our best. You can send an e-mail with picture attachment
      directly to me (mdia1@...) or post the picture in our photo
      gallery. I prefer the latter, since it allows others to examine it
      and act as a cross-check to any conclusions I come to.

      A complete description would also be helpful.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jenny"
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2003
        Jenny e-mailed some decent photos to me. The cent is simply
        damaged. There's no mint error.

        Keep looking, though. You can come up with some nice finds with some
        persistence.