searching bags

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2003
      I've never had the patience to search through bags, but I would be
      interested to hear what others have found. About the best find one
      of my local dealers came up with was a 2000 reverse die cap cent. I
      told him to hold onto it until prices rose, which they appear to be
      doing.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Jon P. Sullivan