  • Jon P. Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2003
      Hi,

      has anyone here ever actually found an unplated lincoln cent in a mint
      sown bag? I am just curious.

      Jon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2003
        I've never had the patience to search through bags, but I would be
        interested to hear what others have found. About the best find one
        of my local dealers came up with was a 2000 reverse die cap cent. I
        told him to hold onto it until prices rose, which they appear to be
        doing.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Jon P. Sullivan