It doesn't have a year.

  • gandara58
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
    I told you I'll be back. Lol
    What do you think about this one now....
  • theocean1ataol
    Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
      No disagreement, but since Art didn't likely find it in change, he probably already knew that.
      At least it's a true error this time, but what exactly did you want to know about it?
      You likely bought it, so you already know it's an inexpensive, common error.

      Bill

      In a message dated 3/12/2014 2:37:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, innff@... writes:

      Post 1981 Lincoln cent struck off-center.

      Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
        No tell you the truth, my mom send it to me. A friend of hers, sold it to her for $3.00 along with a blank planchet.
        And a broad strike. What luck .... I will post them in a bit.
      • art gandara
        Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
          How can you tell its a 1981. With no date showing? I'm scratching my head on that.

          Message 5 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
            Art

            At least that's a legitimate question, but if you'll do some reading you'd know that we started copper plating zinc, instead of using real copper planchets in 1982.

            That's how you know it was "post 1981".

            I wonder if anyone here would really like to see a photo of Art's blank planchet ?

            Too late.... and we got the broad strike as a bonus.......

            geesh...

            Bill

            Message 6 of 6 , Mar 12, 2014
              Ok will do. Thanks