Now, that's a cud!!

  • sherwood_park_pennies
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2014
      I put two photos in the "clashed dies and die damage" photo album. NFLD coins in the 1940s are very low mintage, and finding errors in that series (aside from minor laminations) is like finding a needle in a haystack.

      A very nice example, mint state brown (graded MS-63B by NGC). I'll probably get it put into a PCGS holder soon.

      Roger
      --
    • dermestid
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2014
        Impressive die break.  We do have an album devoted to cuds.  Please move your photos there, if you can.  I tried, but cannot find the command.
      • sherwood_park_pennies
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2014

          Too many albums.... I went with "die damage" and there are even cuds in that album...

          I moved the coins to the other album, as requested. Maybe a housecleaning is in order, because sometimes I wonder which album I should put my photos in...

          Roger

        • Randy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014

            Yep, I saw all the other cuds in that album and wondered why you gettin picked on.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014

              The cuds in the die damage album are there because they're associated with die damage.  The two errors sometimes occur together.

            • numismistake
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014
                It would have been helpful if Yahoo would have at least let the photo albums remain alphabetised as they had been previously. It's now more difficult to navigate the different error types there.