Defaced quarter

  • tn_jed7
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014
      I found a quarter that has no back to it and I was wondering could it be machine made I'll put the picture it in photos.
    • dermestid
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014
        As you say, it is a defaced quarter.  The back of your quarter was machined off.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014
          Ok I hate finding coins people screwed with
        • gandara58
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014
            I'm sorry you think I've done this my self. I hope not I didn't do anything to this coin. The coin was giving to me, by a family member. They have seen my collection, and they just figure that something was wrong with it. And just gave it to me. But ok you say it's only face value. Than that's what it is. Thanks for the info.
          • dermestid
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014
              I never accused you of damaging the coin.  I simply said the coin was damaged.