Posting a LINK to ECIE

  • jylitalo
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 27, 2013
    Alright then.

    You can download these two images, or you can view them in the 'Default Folder' depending on your message preferences in your ECIE account. I don't have 'bugs' or viruses in my emails.

    First image attached.

    Second image attached. Pay attention here and follow the red arrows. I may have this dorked up, but I'm certain this will help those who WANT to help THEMSELVES.

    I'll upload these images to the Default Album as well....it is taking Yahoo some time to make things right....hang in there folks...they are trying to keep up with the big boys.

    Here is a link to an auction I did not bid on...closed now...I did not see enough evidence to suggest it to be a mule to me...what say you all?

  • jylitalo
    Message 2 of 12 , Nov 27, 2013

      ECIE newbie grandar58 seems to get the gist of it...he has posted embedded images on a consistent basis and shows great resiliency by coming back for more punishment and education..(education...I'm being kind here). Grandar58, this is a compliment.

      Y'all need to get on board with grandar58 ...LOL....y'all want the education, then follow suit of this fine gentlemen. He has posted images with no problems within his messages and my guess is he a'int older than 45 or 50. I might be wrong, but if your 40 or younger you would have bailed by now...hang in there buddy.

      We all started off in this way, in one form or another, but Yahoo forum changes make it difficult for all of the loyal members of ECIE.

      Jeff Ylitalo

      ---In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Alright then.

      You can download these two images, or you can view them in the 'Default Folder' depending on your message preferences in your ECIE account. I don't have 'bugs' or viruses in my emails.

      First image attached.

      Second image attached. Pay attention here and follow the red arrows. I may have this dorked up, but I'm certain this will help those who WANT to help THEMSELVES.

      I'll upload these images to the Default Album as well....it is taking Yahoo some time to make things right....hang in there folks...they are trying to keep up with the big boys.

      Here is a link to an auction I did not bid on...closed now...I did not see enough evidence to suggest it to be a mule to me...what say you all?

    • numismistake

        Message 4 of 12 , Nov 30, 2013
          I'm 37 tell you the truth, like I said I'm new to this, and yeah I'm hanging in there........ Lol.
          Learning as I go, this does take a lot of patience and as I been posting I've been learning as go.

          I appreciate it

          Thanks

            Message 6 of 12 , Dec 2 1:42 PM
              No I haven't tell you the truth... You have any suggestions????

              Thanks
              Art Gandara

              Message 7 of 12 , Dec 2 2:24 PM
                Try this site for a starter.

                  Message 9 of 12 , Dec 2 2:39 PM
                    All the best error reference books are out-of-print, but with a little effort you can obtain used copies of The Error Coin Encyclopedia by Margolis and Weinberg and the Official Price Guide to Mint Errors by Alan Herbert.  For die varieties, you must start with The Cherrypickers' Guide to Rare Die Varieties.

                    Message 10 of 12 , Dec 2 3:40 PM
                      Ok, cool thanks a lot.
                      I appreciate it...

                      Message 11 of 12 , Dec 3 8:36 AM
                        Jeff, I can't tell from the pixelated photos whether this is genuine or not.  Judging from the photo on the left, where core material has extended slightly into the ring area, it doesn't appear that the core was removed or tampered with.  On neither side do I see a prominent fissure or gap which would indicate manipulation of the core.

                        Message 12 of 12 , Dec 9 10:30 AM

                          Thanks, Mike.

                          What made me suspicious was the lack of rim/edge detail at the top right of the coin. If it is good, I'd say the price was very cheap.