Possible Stolen Fed-Ex of Slabbed Error Coins ?

  • fred_weinberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2013

      Please let me know if you've heard about someone's

      Fed-Ex package of Slabbed Error coins has been

      stolen in the past week or so.

      I just had two guys come to my door, had a plastic bag of

      ANACS, PCGS, etc. Off Metals, Double Strikes, etc -

      maybe about 15-20 pcs.....they had the bag in a used

      Fed Ex box....suspicious to me....their story was that

      their 'friend back East' sent them these errors to show to

      me specifically......

      I don't have a list at this time - they are supposedly going to

      provide a complete list, and come back next week.

      If anyone has heard about a stolen packaged of slabbed

      errors recently, please contact me.......

      Fred Weinberg

    • Robert Risi