1995 d. Error dime

  • escilabro75
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
      Just have a few questions. What type of strike is it. What else do u see wrong with it. Last but expected,  value?
          Thanks for your time. It along with your knowledge, is appreciated

      Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
    • dermestid

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2013

        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2013
          How cant this be a error. It has the same indent on the back as the front. Its not as pronounced

          Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Deviceh

          Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2013

            How Can't it be an Error?

            Simple - when what you see occured after the

            coin left the mint, and had the damage/enviormental

            corrosion, etc. happen to the coin after it was in

            circulation.   Sorry to be the 2nd bearer of bad news....

            It's not a mint error coin of any type........

            Fred