Olympic Track&Field Canceled Die Strike 3 Coin Set.....

  • mrlindy2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2013

      Olympic Track&Field Canceled Die 3 Coin Set.....

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/321219573671

      I've always wanted some US cancel die strike related goodie.

      I got set 002, then 003, & 007 seemed a must have so I got it too.

      #007 I'm told will appear in an article in COIN WORLD 10-14-2013.

      These are lovely item from a wonderful seller, ask for Kelly.

      Limited to 100 sets, I got mine, did you get yours???

      Enjoy this awesome shopportunity for the 2013 Holidays!

      Lindy

    • Steve Mills
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2013

        Lindy,

        Your tastes are, to say the least, eclectic. I’ll have to admit, those are pretty cool.

        The cancelled dies would make a nice addition!

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2013

          I thought this was super cool, still glad I bought three sets.

          I own the most common canceled die from the Olympics, the 96 P Proof $1 Reverse. I like its design best off all dies US Mint sold. I thought a few years back of using a canceled Olympic die to strike something.  Their die is holding up well, no polishing and I like their presentation. I think these are first people to do this & publically offer it. No cluse though as only coin related publication I get is Errorscope compliments of my life membership #55. All I know about coin collecting thsedays is from Errorscope of fleabay offers.

          I think owning an Olympic Die is a nice addition to an error collection. Some collect them all, I like the one I got so I am satisfied.