Article on weakly magnetic coins now online

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2013
    • fred_weinberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013

        Good Mornin' All

        Just wanted to let you all know that as of this morning,
        I'm back to the NEW Yahoo Groups format, BUT ----
        there's a REPLY button now !

        Every day's an adventure

      • Steve Mills
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013

          Boy! It sure is quiet around here. Is this solely due to the Yahoo changes or is there just nothing happening?

          Did anyone see or buy anything cool at the recent Long Beach show?

          I managed to overpay for a dime chain strike set:

          http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=1189&lotNo=10186

          but it filled a long standing hole in my collection.

          I was also intrigued by the 1990 S single-sided double strike proof cent:

          http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=1189&lotNo=10170&lotIdNo=82002

          but it was outside of my budget.

          For those with deep pockets, I see the upcoming Heritage auction in November has a large amount of world war two errors. It must have been someone's specialty. Most everything is beyond my meager budget, but it will be fun to watch.

          Steve

        • Michael Evanchik