Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: More problems with site format

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
      That is totally bizarre.  Perhaps the Yahoo fairy will eventually bless me in the same manner.

      In a message dated 9/18/2013 3:38:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Mike,

      Now, all of a sudden, I get the OLD format
      for ECIE !

      So, for now, I'm a happy camper. I have no
      idea what, if anything, I did to get it back
      to the old format......

      Oh well........

      Fred

    • travisbolton543