More problems with site format

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013

      I find that I can only reply to posts or start new threads when I'm using Windows 8.  Windows XP doesn't work.

    • fred_weinberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
        Mike,

        Now, all of a sudden, I get the OLD format
        for ECIE !

        So, for now, I'm a happy camper. I have no
        idea what, if anything, I did to get it back
        to the old format......

        Oh well........

        Fred
      • dermestid