Light at the end of the tunnel

  • numismistake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013
      As of yesterday, some more enhancements have been made that I've noticed.

      You still have to click 'Conversations' and then 'Messages' to open a chronological listing of posts as we were used to in the old format's opening page. I have not been able to change my shortcut to this page.

      Photo albums are now permanently labeled (you do not have to scroll over each one to hilight its name). The Default album is first, but the rest are still random and not alphabetically listed. Alphabetizing the albums would be very helpful.

      Many credits for the photos are now listed as 'anonymous', and this won't help trying to identify the poster. (but the date is there).

      From the Photos page you can edit/delete albums by clicking on the '?' link on the far right in that same toolbar.

      The new photos are of better quality than before and enlargements of each is greatly improved over the previous system.

      On the same toolbar that 'Conversations' is found, to the far right the '?' opens a different set of tools. This link was updated yesterday (9/4) and has several user friendly new features.

      I have had no success in searching for a different forum web hoster with similar features we have.

      As much as I dislike the new format and the change in features, I will have to get used to it.
    • fred_weinberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013
        I had the 'new' format for a day or so,
        but in the past three days, it's back to
        the normal page viewing for messages, etc.

        Maybe having an older computer is good !!
        (just kiddin')....

        ECIE is just like it used to be, for me at least......