Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Eric von Klinger dead

  • oldsubguru
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 11:52 AM
      That is sad news. I met and talked with Eric about two years ago at that winter's FUN show. He was a very likeable person and we had a great talk about error  coins. I am sorry that he has passed away.

      BJ Neff

      In a message dated 9/2/2013 10:00:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdia1@... writes:

      I saw in today's online edition of Coin World that Eric von Klinger has died.  He used to write the Collector's Clearinghouse column for Coin World.  We collaborated on many columns over the years and I valued him as a friend.  He battled cancer courageously for many years and faced the end with bravery and stoicism.